Customer Success Story Highlights
- Asia Pacific Hub of a Global automotive major
- Manage all the various Infrastructure Plan and Build Service requests
- Rapidly changing Technology landscape requiring continuous refresh of skills
- Optimum provided comprehensive Plan and Build Managed Capacity Services
- Ability to better and respond more promptly to Infrastructure Plan and Build Service requests
- Team with technical skills to meet the requirements of changing infrastructure landscape.
The regional office in Singapore oversees business development of the passenger and commercial vehicle business in Singapore, South Asia & South Pacific region and is the Asia-Pacific & African headquarters for the financial services division. The Group maintains a large and significant IT hub in Singapore as well as a regional logistics centre, which supplies to the Asia-Pacific Region.
Key Engagement Highlights
Key Solution Highlights
- Optimum has been the preferred partner for Daimler more than 10 years.
- Optimum is providing Plan and Build Infrastructure Managed Capacity Services covering:
- Foundation Services (Network Management, Real-time-communication)
- Infrastructure Process Automation and Security (Windows Server Management, Virtual Server Management, Monitoring Administration, Information Security, Scripting & Development
- Digital services (Cloud Operations, Devops )
- Workplace services (Citrix Services, Client Management, ITSM)
- Application Services
- Faster response time to service requests from the business.
- Manage technology transformation with adoption of new technologies like Cloud Services MS Azure/ AWS, Big Data/ Hadoop, NSX, VRA, Scripting & Automation, Innovation on Digital Space.
Benefits to Client
- Retained the talent by plugging core resources as part of Managed Capacity Services.
- Daimler leverages on Optimum to manage Time Sheets/ Leaves approval as part of People Management.
- Optimum submits the summary every month on the team’s availability.
- Monthly Review with Daimler Supplier Management Team to ensure the we are in line with the contracts.