Customer Success Story Highlights
- One the leading European bank.
- Large set of supervisory responsibilities to manage & control.
- Data security.
- Authorizations control.
- Geographical diversity.
- Mobile and Web Enabled Supervisory Dashboards.
- Comprehensive Set of Dashboards.
- Workflow to initiate action for Exception Management.
- Significant cost & effort saving.
- Better regulatory compliance.
- Reduction in reporting errors.
- Improved insight to, and oversight of FM Business.
- Mobile / Web enabled Dashboards.
Client is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in England. It operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets (including subsidiaries, associates and joint ventures) across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people. It is a universal bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services.
Client is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index with a market capitalisation of approximately £24.4 billion
Key Engagement Highlights
Peak Team of 20
On-site (Singapore) & Near Shore
- Financial market business of client is in the midst of heightened supervisory scrutiny from external regulators and market participants.
- 50++ specific FM front office supervisory responsibilities which the bank has determined must be discharged by all supervisors across all locations as part of the regulatory requirements
- Data Security
- Challenge in controlling authorizations as limited access should provide to subsidiaries.
- Different work-culture and pace style across geographies
Key Solution Highlights
- Single Source for information required to fulfil the supervisory responsibilities through Web & Mobile FM Supervisory Dashboard Application.
- Improved insight to, and oversight of FM Staff, FM Business including Conduct related matters.
- Trending Graphs, Benchmark Performance, Workflows and Attestation ability.
- Android & iOS enabled Dashboard with enhanced security and encryption
Benefits to Client
- With system going in production, Optimum Solutions saved an effort of 40 FTE for client.
- Wait times reduced from 21 days to 1 day.
- Compliance with Regulatory requirements
- Elimination of errors due to automation of the reporting system.