Robotic Process Automation (RPA) allows your enterprise to achieve significant operational efficiency. Optimum recognizes that process optimization through automation is a continuous search for efficiency. Our RPA experts can structure a continuous process optimization to ensure that you get the most out of your RPA investments.
Our RPA implementation services set the standard for quick deployment of robust, scalable, and cost efficient bots. We can help you identify processes that are prime candidates for RPA, help you automate key processes from end to end using unattended, attended, and hybrid automation. Optimum also helps set up continuous monitoring, analysis and optimization to ensure you keep meeting your business goals.
Optimum’s capabilities include
- Supported number of Clients including global Banks in RPA solutions especially in the Operational Process Transformation and Efficiency initiatives
- Ability to determine technology fit for RPA, SPA, OCR, HCR, BPM and other automated technologies including tool agnostic architecture and requirements driven approach
- Our Consulting and domain experience enable us to help clients achieve higher level of efficiency when combining process redesign and automation to determine approach to RPA, Digitization, BPM and automation needs
- Provides dedicated RPA practice supported by strategic alliance partners
Benefits of Optimum’s RPA implementation services include:
- Cost Savings.
- Processes quality improvement and reduction in human errors.
- Faster process turnaround and time to market.
- Scalability – We deliver RPA solutions that are scalable across the enterprise.
- Integration – We make RPA run on top of your existing infrastructure.
Some of the RPA projects that Optimum is involved in / delivered successfully include:
- Ongoing engagement with large Singapore bank for Blue-prism RPA solution for Private-wealth Operations
- Implementation in Pega platform for FX service management process for major Japanese bank
- UI Path RPA implementation for expense report automation for major Japanese bank
- Training and implementation in UI Path platform for several accounting, settlement and treasury processes for Japanese Trust Bank
- Pega Open span automation for human activities in Operations hub for large international bank
- Other automation projects include Insurance, and Logistics industry.