Customer Success Story Highlights
- Leading British Banking & Financial Services MNC
- Multitude of technology initiatives and programs.
- Seeking enhanced productivity and reduced time to market for global IT transformation, Change the bank and Optimisation of RTB functions.
- Project scheduled challenged due to time zone and communications.
- Set Up of a proximity near shore capacity in Changi Business Park, Singapore and a hybrid engagement model.
- Cost savings of 21%
- 35% reduction in IT Programs Go-Live schedules time
- Close interlock between stakeholders.
Client is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in England. It operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets (including subsidiaries, associates and joint ventures) across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people. It is a universal bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services.
Client is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index with a market capitalisation of approximately £24.4 billion
Key Engagement Highlights
Peak Team of 550
On-site (Singapore) & Near Shore
- Client has a multitude of technology initiatives and programs from Singapore in the context of consumer, corporate, institutional and retail banking technology
- Client was seeking enhanced productivity and reduced time to market for global IT transformation, Change the bank and Optimisation of RTB functions.
Client has a off-shore development and support centres but challenges around time zone difference, communications were impacting projects schedules.
Key Solution Highlights
Optimum has setup proximity near shore capacity for the client in Changi Business Park, Singapore to support technology engagements in the following business functions
- Financial Markets
- Trade and Cash Technology
- Securities Technology
- Channels - Workbench,
- Infra Technology Services – Infra and DevOps,
- Legal and Compliance Technology
- Test Engineering
- XaaS services
Benefits to Client
- Optimum’s proximity centre delivers CTB and RTB projects from Singapore in a Hybrid engagement model
- Business stakeholders, Technology Stakeholders, Program Management, Business Analysis, Development and Testing teams are closely interlocked in the near shore centre
- IT Programs Go-Live schedules time lines have reduced from 12 months to 7.8 months
- Cost savings of 21%