• The ETL Developer/Tester will be responsible for Extract Transport and Load (ETL) development, tuning, data loading and testing.
• This person will be part of a team of developers/testers in building out and testing ETL jobs supporting a data warehouse holding Project and program data.
• The ETL Developer must have a sound understanding of Business Intelligence (BI) best practices, relational structures, dimensional data modeling, structured query language (SQL) skills, ETL, and data warehousing.
• The Data Warehouse ETL Developer/Tester is responsible for the successful loading of data in a data warehouse and multiple data marts to deliver BI information to the entire organization.
• This person will be experienced in BI development and implementations, data architecture and data warehousing. Additional responsibilities include:
• Creating, maintaining, and supporting Informatica ETLs
• Validating results with business representatives
• SQL testing
• Monitoring the data loads
• Tuning the load processes
• Addressing user questions concerning data integrity