Skills & Capabilities Summary:
• Experience in machine learning.
• Excellent skills in either Python or R. Should be comfortable with command-line tools
• Excellent in forecasting methods like simple exponential smoothing, multiplicative seasonal indexes, simple and weighted moving averages and time series forecasting methods
• Exposure to with advanced deep learning techniques such as LSTM. CNN, Dense neural networks as well as neural networks design and implementation through tools like tensorflow, keras, pytorch, deepai or equivalent.
• Experience of working in at least one text mining / NLP solution
• Should have at-least 1 end-to-end ML project experience.
• Good SQL expertise
Skills/Capability: Good to have
• Experience of working with either AWS or Azure
• Real-life experience with the tools of the Spark ecosystem are a plus.