• Should take full responsibility of resolving support tickets related to the application and delivery of key feeds within the agreed SLA.
• Monitoring, Trouble shooting and Supporting the day to day activities
• Adherence to documented procedural standards.
• Escalate issues which cannot be resolved by the Analyst, in a timely manner.
• Have a strong Customer Focus in order to provide a professional support service to both internal and external cliental.
• To assist with the streamlining of the support area i.e. suggesting where procedures can be improved without the introduction of risk.
• Flexible to work in rotational Shifts (morning 05:30AM-03:00PM) & Afternoon (12:30 PM-09:30PM) Monday through Saturday (5 days a week shift pattern).
• Maintain Knowledge base and share experience with support team members.
• Use business and application knowledge to investigate issues raised and assist in the production of Incident reports, which form part of the shift handover.
• This role is to be the interface between users and IT project.
• Should be able to collaborate with local and remote teams and users