• Conducts a wide range of quality control tests and analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements
• Develops system requirements and business processes codes, tests, debugs and implements software solutions
• Develops recommendations on process improvements and on software design requirements
• Translate architecture specifications to low-level component design and identify SSO Platform customizations for implementation
• Manage environments, Implement/Deploy software upgrade to various environments and support post implementation
• Creates Conceptual approach, Estimation, Detailed design, Software Deployment Guide, Supplemental or non-functional specification
• 5+ years of Identity & Access Management experience and 3+ years in CA SiteMinder (preferred version 12.7 and above, must have Reverse Proxy Implementation).
• Software Development including architecture, analysis, design, development, deployment and testing experience in architecting and deploying Identity Management, Access Management, LDAP Directories, Single Sign-On (SSO), Provisioning & Approval Workflows, RBAC (Role-Based Access Control), Compliance and Auditing Technologies, Identity Federation, Enterprise System Architecture, Security Infrastructure Design, Authentication and Authorization technologies, as well as custom-built security and technology frameworks.
• 3-5 Years Experience in Access Management, platforms such as SiteMinder 12.x, and IIQ (SailPoint) is huge plus.
• Can clearly express technical information and concepts to a non-technical audience and vice versa.
• Access Management: CA SiteMinder 12.7 and above,
• Identity Federation: CA Federation Manager R12, PingFederate 5.3/6.0
• Directory Services: Microsoft Active Directory, OUD
• Security Technologies: SAML 1.1/2.0, WS-Fed, OAuth, OpenID, WS-Security, Kerberos, PKI, LDAP,
• General Cryptography and Federated Identity Management
• Security Tools: Tenable Nessus, IBM AppScan, nmap, snort, snoop, tcpdump
• Java Developer experience and Agile Experience is a plus.
• CI/CD experience is a plus.
• Unix scripting experience is a plus.