• Strong experience in Testing Complex Front Office Trading Systems
• Strong experience in working in Unix/Linux environment
• Be productive, independent, self-motivated.
• Experience with FIX protocol, order workflows
• Ability to work on multiple deliverables on rapidly growing Trading Platform
• Hands on experience in writing automated test frameworks and test cases in python and/or Java is highly desirable
• Experience with SDLC/Agile teams tools eg Atlassian suite (JIRA, Bitbucket etc), Version Control tools (eg GIT)
• Maintenance of QA environment
• Strong communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment with Global team
• As a member of the Macro E-Trading Technology team, you will interact with traders and fully certify electronic trading systems.
• For the motivated candidate, this is an excellent opportunity to work with industry leading technologies, low latency stacks, dedicated hardware and a veteran team of algorithmic traders in a challenging, result oriented environment.
The successful candidate will:
• Test front to back Commodities e-Trading execution platform.
• Work directly with front office trading and sales to analyze requirements and develop test plans.
• Execute test scenarios in manual and automation mode.