– Plan and perform information system strategy study
– Advise and liaise with users on project development initiation and on computer-related activities
– Provide specialist advice in specific business areas, business process re-engineering, information technologies, etc.
– Plan and control all phases of computer projects including feasibility study, systems analysis and design, procurement and installation of computer systems, programming, implementation, system nursing and maintenance
– Provide technical consultancy services on operating system, data communication, database, application software and languages
– Manage the operation of computer centre and data preparation installations
– Evaluate and select appropriate computer products for the development and maintenance of computer systems
– Monitor the performance of project team members